Do you want to get started with Power BI?
Microsoft Power BI is an interactive tool for visualization and analysis of data. Do you also want to start creating dashboards and reports in Power BI? Let us help you with our Power BI training.
During the course you will get to know all the possibilities of Power BI step-by-step. You will be working on instructive practical assignments under the supervision of one of our Power BI experts. There is a limit of 8 attendees per course to guarantee personal attention and quality. There is ample time for all your questions.
Start creating interactive dashboards for your organization after this training
Sign me up! After a short introduction, you’ll get started right away with the import of the data. We will teach you how to prepare the data and how to create relationships between the data. Next, you will create your first dashboard and share it with your colleagues. We'll show you which visualizations are available and how to use them. Create interactivity in your visuals by applying filters. Create a journey through your report with the drill-down and drill-through functionality.
Do you wish to get an impression of the training?
Are you interested in experiences of our trainees? Read their reviews:
"The training was very useful to me, it gave me a quick start in using all the possibilities and power of Power BI"
"An excellent way to get a first introduction to the Power BI tool"
"It gave me broad insights into the various functions and possibilities of Power BI in just one day."
Which companies preceded you?
The Power BI training is available in different formats:
- Online via Teams (2 morning sessions, max 8 trainees)
- Classroom at our office in Driebergen (1 day, max 8 trainees)
- Incompany onsite Do you wish to have multiple colleagues trained in Power BI? Email us for more information on the incompany training onsite (minimum of 5 trainees)
A senior Power BI consultant will be your trainer and show you all the secrets of Power BI. Enjoy their tips & tricks and have all your questions answered. Would you like to discuss your own case? Let us know.
Topics that are covered in the training:
- Import data from sources such as Excel
- Format data and establishing relationships
- Create and share dashboards and reports
- Choice of different visualizations (graphs, geo)
- Publish reports to mobile devices
- Create interactivity
- Set up a connection using Live Connect
We will not just explain the creative options of Power BI, also the pros and cons of its various functions are presented. During this training you will work on your own laptop using Power BI Desktop.
This training is suitable for anyone who wants to visualize and share data in a professional way within an organization. Example roles include:
- Finance/Business controllers
- Business Analysts
- (Information) Managers
- BI developers
Required prior knowledge
Not much. This training is available to everyone. Some basic knowledge of Excel is useful.
Dates (English spoken training)
No new dates planned!
- During this training you will work on your own laptop using Power BI Desktop.
- This training is given in English. For the Dutch spoken training, visit this page.
- Afterwards you will receive a certificate as proof of participation
- The training in Driebergen is from 09.00 - 17.00 hours. You will receive the training material from the trainer at the start of the training.
- The online trainings are given using Microsoft Teams. You will receive a meeting link from the trainer in advance. The study material will be sent to you by mail. Both morning sessions are from 09.00 - 13.00 hrs.
Location Ensior office
Buitenplaats Sparrendaal, Hoofdstraat 91 in Driebergen
The participation fee is € 495, - per person. The full amount is still due in case of cancellation within two weeks prior to the training date. However, sending a replacement is an alternative option.