SAP Lumira Designer (previously SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio) is a separate client tool, but corresponds with Lumira Discovery falling under the Lumira product banner since the release of the Lumira 2.0. While the Lumira Discovery Self-Service BI offers options for data Discovery and Storytelling the Lumira Designer provides the opportunity to make a professional analytical application/Enterprise dashboard. They are both in the BI Platform together as an integrated module with two Client tools. The big advantage of this is that the two tools are interchangeable. This enables the business user to work together with a technical specialist to create an Enterprise dashboard, while obviously the business user will start in the SAP Lumira Discovery.
- Also works with data sources SAP BW, HANA and Universes
- From Lumira 2.0 onwards offline data sources are also possible
- Interchangeable with SAP Lumira Discovery
- Mobile options with “Adaptive layout” for different screen sizes such as tablet, and telephone.
- Complex intelligence can be built into the app
- ESRI maps are included