If you are already familiar with Power BI but want to become an expert, then please enrol on our 1-day course and discover all that Power BI has to offer! During the course you will work on instructive practical assignments under the supervision of one of our senior consultants. Ultimately, you learn by doing!
Our Power BI training is rated with an 8.2!
Feedback from participants:
"The entire structure of the course is very good. In particular the combination of data preparation and visualisations is first-rate."
"I found the training very useful, it gives more insight into the possibilities and power of BI"
If you are more interested in a broader training, covering the complete Microsoft BI suite BI suite including SSRS and SSAS, please take a look at our 2-day Microsoft BI training course.
Topics to be covered in the training include:
- Importing data from sources such as Excel
- Formatting data and establishing relationships
- Creating and sharing dashboards and reports
- Choice of different visualizations (graphs, geo)
- Publishing to mobile devices
- Creating interactivity
- Setting up a connection using Live Connect
We will not only explain the creative options of Power BI, but also the pros and cons of its various functions.
- 26 January 2021
- 2/3 Febryary 2021 (online)
- 22 March 2021
- 15/16 April 2021 (online)
- 18 May 2021
- 21/22 June 2021 (online)
- Time 09.30 – 16.30 uur (welcome from 9.00)
- During this training you work with your own laptop
- This training is given in Dutch
- Studymanual, lunch, snacks and drinks are included
- Maximum of 8 people
Ensior, Hoofdstraat 91 in Driebergen
Participation costs € 495, - per person. The full amount is still due when cancelling less than two weeks in advance, however sending a replacement is possible.
Please sing up below to participate in the Power BI training