Would you also like to get the most out of the BI suite, SQL Server in addition to Power BI and Excel? Let us teach you how to use the different tools, such as SSRS and SSAS. Which tools do you use for which purpose, how do you create a good data model in cubes and what should you pay attention to? We will teach you it all!
In the Microsoft Business Intelligence training you get to grips with Microsoft BI while working in a small group led by a Senior BI Consultant. We get you started creating dashboards and analyses with Power BI, SSRS and/or Excel, using an SSAS data model.
The following topics are covered during the training:
- SSAS, make adjustments to OLAP cubes
- Power BI, set up a cube connection using LiveConnect
- Power BI, create and share analyses
- Power BI, adding different visualizations (graphs, geo) and interactivity
- Power BI, Publish to mobile devices
- SSRS, create and customize reports with data from a cube
- SSRS, adding prompts, layout and interactivity
- Excel, retrieve data from cube and use it in Excel
- Portal, explanation of portal use, both on-premises and in the cloud
We not only explain how you do something, but also the pros and cons associated with various functions.
- 8/9 June 2020
- 26/27 Otcober 2020
- Microsoft Business Intelligence training is een tweedaagse training
Tijdstip 09.30 – 16.30 uur (ontvangst vanaf 9.00 uur)
- Tijdens deze training werk je met Power BI op jouw eigen laptop
- Deze training wordt gegeven in het Nederlands
- Na afloop ontvang je een certificaat als bewijs van deelname
- Studiemateriaal, uitgebreide lunch, hapjes en drankjes inbegrepen
- De groep bestaat uit maximaal 8 personen
Buitenplaats Sparrendaal, Hoofdstraat 91 in Driebergen
Your investment is only € 1150,- for this invaluable day, including training materials, excluding VAT. The full amount is still due when cancelling less than one week in advance, however sending a replacement is possible.
Please sing up below to participate in the Microsoft Business Intelligence training