We can understand it, you can't wait to work with Microsoft BI! Where you can make the best dashboards and analyses based on well-modelled cubes. But how can you get the most out of this complete toolset? There is SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, Excel .... Which tools do you use for what, how do you arrive at a good data model and what do you have to look out for?
On 24th June Ensior is organizing a Microsoft BI training (2 days) in Driebergen, in a small group led by a Senior BI Consultant. We will help you get started with using cubes to create dashboards and analysing with Power BI, SSRS and/or Excel.
The training is suitable for business analysts, business and financial controllers, report builders, BI developers, consultants and data analysts. But also for anyone who want to go beyond Excel.
In just 2 days after following clear step-by step instructions and assignments, you will be ready to go with the following Microsoft BI toolset:
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Power BI
The following topics are covered during the training:
- SSAS, make adjustments to OLAP cubes
- Power BI, set up a cube connection using LiveConnect
- Power BI, create and share analyses
- Power BI, adding different visualizations (graphs, geo) and interactivity
- Power BI, Publish to mobile devices
- SSRS, create and customize reports with data from a cube
- SSRS, adding prompts, layout and interactivity
- Excel, retrieve data from cube and use it in Excel
- Portal, explanation of portal use, both on-premises and in the cloud
We not only explain how you do something, but also the pros and cons associated with various functions.
During the training you will work on your own laptop.
09.00 uur Welkcome
09.30 uur Start training
12.30 uur Lunch
16.30 uur End
Buitenplaats Sparrendaal, Hoofdstraat 91 in Driebergen
Your investment is only € 1150,- for this invaluable day, including training materials, excluding VAT. The full amount is still due when cancelling less than one week in advance, however sending a replacement is possible.
The training for 24/25 June is fully booked. We organize a new training on the 7/8th of October.