Welcome to the Knowledge Base!
One of Ensior’s most important key values is sharing knowledge with customers. Ensior believes that only when organisations entirely understand the advantages of Business Intelligence and Performance Management, they are able to fully exploit them in order to be successfully.
In the Knowledge Base Ensior makes documents available that can add value to anyone dealing with issues around these thems. The Knowledge Base is regularly updated and expanded with new documents, so that a current and complete source of information remains.
- BI helps AME to maintain a flat organisation at continuous growth
- A great dashboard in a jiffy
- Data migration doesn’t have to be difficult
- The added value of a BICC
- Good dashboard adheres to human scale
- Dashboards are hot! - But don’t burn your fingers
- Dashboarding and the human dimension
- Be prepared for better times - The next step in Business Intelligence
- BICC: Where should it be positioned?
- The cockpit of your organisation
- BICC: At last, added value
- Better, faster, friendlier - Agency NL on SAP BI
- The power of transparency - What information service does for SITA
- Temporary runway for Business Intelligence - Untangle company data without the perfect database
It is a normal thing for Ensior’s consultants to share their knowledge with each other, but also to share it with their customers. Besides the sharing knowledge during the execution of projects or consulting assignment Ensior's consultants regularly write and publish knowledge documents and white papers on various subjects around the themes Business Intelligence and Performance Management.
We hope you will enjoy reading the publications and will be pleased with the content!
If you have some questions or want some additional information after reading one of our articles, we gladly put you in contact with Ensior’s experts. For our contact details, click here.